The Factory of Fun
Full day and weekly sessions
The Factory of Fun is based in South Florida, offering 6 different camp locations throughout the state; it offers an amazing bilingual Summer Camp, where children from 3 months to 8 years old engage in immersing English and Spanish activities throughout the day.
In an age-dependent on innovation and creativity, our programs provide children with a platform for cultivating their interests while working collaboratively with their peers to develop lifelong skills that will enrich their lives and future community.
High-energy, passionate, and well-qualified teachers, help your child build new friendships, discover new interests, and improve self-esteem, all in an inviting environment, while they practice Spanish.
Weekly themes inspire creativity, challenges, teams, and a different focus around sports and games, creating a desire for campers to come every week. Kids have so much fun in our programs that they don’t realize just how much they are learning.
The Factory of Fun Bilingual Camp where safety is a priority, friendships are fostered, healthy lifestyles are encouraged, and the fun is unlimited. Days are filled with many activities — including STEM, Sports, Cooking, Crafts, Game, Team building, water plays, virtual enrichment classes, and more.
Camps are implementing new COVID-19 safety procedures. Full day - and weekly sessions
Lunch and snack included & extended hours available.
The Factory of Fun classes and camps encourage curiosity and fun while learning; using our VESS educational Model: “MEANING– BALANCE- WISDOM.
MEANING: Kids are empowered to look for meaning and purpose in everything they do; we let kids learn how to solve problems, gather, and evaluate evidence and make sense of information.
BALANCE: Kids learn to seek harmony between the different forces that impact their lives and balance the physical, intellectual, and emotional factors that affect our wellbeing. We offer everyone a safe learning environment to pursue their interests.
WISDOM: Everything we do is focused towards fomenting life-long habits of wisdom that help children add value and find win-win solutions to the challenges they face throughout their lives. TFF creates a fun, instructive atmosphere for learning from an early age that engages and excites children’s innate desire to learn.
3 months - 4 years old - In-school
This program is designed for our little campers, where they can learn through our themes in a dynamic, nurturing, challenging, learning environment.
Our Discovery program offers a fun-filled summer program for children ages 3 months to 4 years old. Each week, children will jump into action participating in fun and exciting activities and special events, engage in educational learning opportunities, and memories that will last a lifetime.
Our discovery campers will also enjoy the Science Lab for little scientists, taste food from around the world as hands-on young chefs, develop amazing arts and crafts at our art studio, music, puppets, bounce house, water fun, enrichment classes: Music, Yoga / Physical Education and Martial Arts, and much more.
All meals and snacks are included in the cost of camp.
5-8 years old - In-school (Optional Field trips)
Full day and weekly sessions
5 days a week 9:00 am to 4:00 pm / extended hours available
This in-house camp offers
- Visible Thinking Program where children will be engaged in the summer themes with intensive exposure to Thinking Routines and the Language of Thinking to expand their inquisitiveness!
- In an age-dependent on innovation and creativity, our programs provide children with a platform for cultivating their interests while working collaboratively with their peers to develop lifelong skills that will enrich their lives and future community.
- Weekly themes inspire creativity, challenges, teams, and a different focus around sports and games, creating a desire for campers to come every week. Kids have so much fun in our programs that they don’t realize just how much they are learning.
Our Explorers will also enjoy the Extreme Vision Microscopes and science labs, prepare and taste food from around the world as hands-on young chefs, play team-building games (houses), develop unique art and crafts at our art studio, enjoy silly water play activities, special visits, literacy, math, and enrichment classes as Music, Yoga / Physical Education, and Martial Arts, and much more.
FREE SUMMER VPK PROGRAM:
If your child didn´t take advantage of the Fall VPK Program, he/she is eligible for the Summer VPK Program.
- For children 5 years old by September 1st.
- 300 instructional hours, 5 days a week 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m (8 1/2 hours/day) FREE!
- 6 locations available: Brickell, Pembroke Pines, Tamarac, Weston & Hallandale.
- All Summer long
- Bi-lingual Program English-Spanish
- Lunch & Snack Included
- Educational materials and some field trips included.
- Extended hours available
- Lead instructor with a bachelor´s in Early Childhood Education.
- VESS International Curriculum
- Low ratios; classes can have a maximum of 11 students with one lead instructor or a maximum of 20 students with a lead instructor and assistant.
- No registration fee to enroll in the Summer VPK Program
- Science, technology, academic, fine arts, amazing visits, hands-on, minds-on, and much more...
We make sure your child has a fun and learning summer before kindergarten starts. This program combines the most thought-provoking and fun activities with the love and experience of professional teachers.
Limited spaces-register now!!!